Windy Point House Bed and Breakfast Beara accommodation stands Windy Point House Bed & Breakfast Signon the edge of the Atlantic seashore with magnificent views of Irelands most beautiful bays. Bantry Bay & Kenmare Bay You can sit and relax on our large garden terrace and watch the fishing boats sail to and from Castletownbere. Windy Point B&B is a peaceful location on the Ring of Beara walking & Cycling Routes. Guests can also relax in our residents lounge. To help you plan your itinerary general information and local brochures are available for your perusal. We look forward to having you as our guests at
- Cycling – The Beara cycling route is well marked and bicycles are available for hire in Castletownbere.
- Beaches – Beara has many fine beaches located in Allihies, Garnish and Eyeries.
- Dingy sailing and Kayaking. Boat hire and tuition available locally.
- Meditation Dzogchen Beara retreat centre run by RIGPA A worldwide Tibetan Buddhist organisation. There are often classes available and daily meditations are open to anyone.
- Archeological and historical landmarks; The Ogham Stone, the famous Allihies Copper Mines, the old Army Base on Bere Island and Dunboy Castle near Castletownbere, to name but a few.
Not only are there plenty of activities in Beara but Windy Point House is also excellently located to tour other places of interest in the South West of Ireland, such as Kenmare, Killarney and Bantry. A Great base for touring if you hire a car Cork Airport Car Rentals you can visit all these locations within 30 minutes of our B&B