The Gallery Kinsale B&B is an award winning funky guesthouse offering bed and breakfast accommodation in Kinsale. We are located in the heart of Kinsale town centre, the Gourmet Capital of Ireland. It is noted for its charming decor and delightful atmosphere. The Gallery B&B Kinsale is just a short walk to the Tourist Office where you can get a Visitors Guide on activities in the town.
Kinsale Things To Do:
- Bicycle hire is available on Pearse St. – 100 metres away.
- There are 3 sandy beaches which are ideal for swimming, The Dock, Sandycove, & Garretstown (Blue Flag).
- The local Farmers Market ( which is 150 metres from the Gallery Guesthouse) is held on Tuesdays & boasts a wide selection of stalls with fresh produce.
- Enjoy a stroll along the pier & view the colourful array of fishing boats, sailing vessels & motor boats.
- The town park, also on the pier is ideal for a leisurely rest & is particularly attractive when the flower display is in bloom.
- For those who are interested in aquatics, there are a variety of leisure craft for charter, and Oysterhaven is an established centre for Windsurfing.
- Finally there are a great variety of Cafe`s many of which are outdoor, thereby creating a sophisticated atmosphere in Kinsale.